Tales of Cape Cod was founded in 1949 to record the voices of old-time Cape Codders in first-hand accounts of life on the Cape in bygone days.
Faithfully preserved through the years and transferred into digital form, this archive now numbers hundreds of CDs, DVDs and other original documents.
Other Tales of Cape Cod activities include:
- A popular summer evening lecture series, now in its 46th. year
- Dramatizations of Revolutionary War history for Barnstable schoolchildren
- Books on a variety of Cape-related subjects
- Maintenance of a native American burial site in the nearby village of Cummaquid
- Special Events, Book Signings and Receptions
The Olde Colonial Courthouse is now handicapped accessible.
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon with the same products, prices, and shopping features as Amazon.com. The difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to Tales of Cape Cod.